There are many opportunities that can assist you.  Please check with your Careers Office to see if there are opportunities for Pro Bono work. Also you could contact such bodies as Citizens Advice Bureau or your local authority and apply to various High Street solicitors practices.

Follow Us

ShareThis Copy and Paste